This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Friday, August 6, 2010

Oragel and Glitches.

Our poor computer has been going through technical difficulties lately. And Matt's been able to fix it enough for us function until we can get a new one. Ole Bertha's just been through too much. And secretly Matt's ecstatic because now he can buy the new Star Craft (what a nerd! But he's my nerd) and play it without Bertha hyperventilating, popping a hernia, and then having a coronary. She's fell apart at least 4 times now....time to put her out to pasture.
But other than that, we've been dealing with a whole lot of teething. But no teeth yet. Very upsetting. I've been trying to keep little guy feeling okay, but there's only so much I can do. He was very, very sad. So I tried a suggestion from my friend Karen "McConnell" Holyoak, and gave him frozen peaches. It did the trick. He loved the cold. He's not a huge fan of peaches, so once they started to defrost and he could really taste them, he started making some funny faces. Maybe we'll try bananas next time. But I thought I'd post a few pictures for you.






0 comments: