This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Best

Every Sunday when we get all gussied up for Church I have the lyrics from Hello Dolly pop into my head.

"Put on your Sunday day clothes when you feel down and out. Strut down the street and have your picture took. Dressed like a dream your spirits seem to turn about. That Sunday shine is a certain sign.... that you feel as good as you look!"

Yes, I watched a lot of musicals as a child. And yes, the soundtracks are now all downloaded on my ipod. And no, I don't think there's a problem with that.

Oh and yes, my son sees his fair share of musicals too. Just the other day we ate lunch together watching Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream coat (Go! Go! Go! Joseph you know what they say...)

Oh sorry, almost got lost signing another song. Haha.

Well, to get to the point I love the way you feel in Sunday clothes. And I've noticed there's a shocking lack of Sunday clothes pictures on here, so I thought I better address that. Get ready for cute:

And in case that face doesn't look familiar. It is the spitting image of Matt's sleepy face. Luke woke up a little bit early this morning. And he is very thankful for Nick Jr......so is Mommy. Amen.

0 comments: