This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Love of Reading

One morning the other week I noticed that Luke wasn't causing a raucous around the TV room. So I had to investigate. Here is a few snapshots of what I found. He's really discovered books lately and will spend time flipping through the pages and looking at the pictures. He's even gotten to the point where he'll sit long enough for us to read him a story before bed time. I just LOVE that. So if you have any recommendations for children's books please let me know!





1 comments:

rsmith145 said...

'The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear.' One of my favorites when I was little :)