This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Wednesday, June 23, 2010

California Trip 2010: Disney Store

This Disney store had to be the BIGGEST I've ever seen. Imagine a store the size of a Walmart Supercenter filled with nothing but Disney stuff. Takes your breath away doesn't it? Me too. I couldn't even take it all in at one time. I kept wandering around saying, "I can't believe it just keeps going". There were so many interesting things to see, and people, but I won't bother trying to explain...it goes beyond words.

But we had to carry on the tradition started by Erin and put as many ridiculous hats on Lucas as we possibly could. It was pretty fun. But since it was towards the end of the night, his patience for it all was pretty slim. Oh well, crying baby pictures are fun too, right?



You're a Wizard Lucas! Oh wait, wrong movie....sorry.

Classic Mickey Ears

Oh dear me. It's Peter Pan. F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S.




Arg! I'm a pirate...and I'd rather be Peter Pan. Sorry kid, no Peter Pans at our house.

0 comments: