This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Wednesday, June 23, 2010

California Trip 2010: On our way home.

This was my view for about half the ride home. Notice that the shot is coming from the back seat. First of all, I am not of the proper stature to fit comfortably in the back seat. I am about 6 inches too tall. Second, I get car sick. I mean really, ask my Mom. Now why would I torture myself by sitting scrunched up in the middle (most uncomfortable) seat of the back row?



Because of this guy. Oh and the guy driving. He wasn't very happy that the little guy wasn't happy. You can just imagine all the sordid details yourselves. I don't want to replay those tense moments again. Let's just say that he didn't enjoy the ride back as much as the ride to Nana's house. I think my butt is still asleep and my legs are just finally getting their feeling back. But on a happy note we got home safely. Matt still has his hair, and we haven't dropped the baby off at the fire department. I am sitting in my nice air conditioned home and the baby is catching up on some much needed sleep. All is right in the world.

Thanks for having us Papa & Nana! It was fun. And thanks Leslie & Ricky for hanging with us. We love you guys and can't wait till we can see you again!

0 comments: