This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day 2011

There are some very special people in our lives that I'd like to dedicate the posting to: My Dad, Matt's Dad, and Luke's Dad. All three are very special men that have made my life AMAZING! Thank you for you spirit, example, and humor. LOVE YOU and hope you have a very special Father's Day.

















These pictures may not be in order, but they are some of my favorites. I hope you enjoyed them. Don't forget to take the opportunity to tell the "Dad" in your life how much you love them. And appreciate all that they do for you :)

0 comments: