This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Monday, June 20, 2011

Tell me again why we don't eat crayons?

Luke recently got his first set of crayons. They are specially made to fit in little peoples hands. Pretty cool. He loves drawing with them. He's pretty good with a pen too, as you can see. But can someone please, please tell me why little people love to eat crayons? He regrets it immediately, but it never stops him. Mom tries to warn him, but the bright red, blue, and green must make his brain malfunction. It's too fun to resist. But since I can't stop him, I might as well document, right? What's a Mom for?
Super cute kiddo.


Why be shy?


What's that Mom? Don't eat crayons? I dunno, they look tasty.


Ew! Should have listened. My teeth feel funny.


Lemme try and fix it.


AH! Look at my tongue!


0 comments: