This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Sunday, October 23, 2011

Walt Disney World Days 3-4

To be honest, I can't remember what days are what from vacation any more. So if it seems like I'm making stuff up....I probably am. But just the time line, I promise.

These boys were pretty sleepy one morning, so I decided to get them breakfast and bring it back to the room. When I got back, they were snuggling in bed.

These are some shots from the view I have walking from our hotel room to Old Porte Royale - which is the food court area. Pretty gorgeous, huh?




Magic Kingdom!! I love walking down Maintstreet in the Magic Kingdom. All the old fashioned buildings...it just has great energy. Even if the place was packed. And on top of it all, everything was decorated for Halloween/Autumn. LOVE IT.



Daddy and Luke waiting for the Pirates of the Carribean ride. Luke was a little bit scared and had to crawl into my lap during the ride. But he was totally amazed. When things were a little "spooky" for a 2 year old he would clap his hands over his mouth. And if it got loud, he would point and yell, Shu - up! Don't ask me where he learned that term, I don't like it, and I don't want to talk about it. But it did crack me up the tiniest bit.


Playing with Papa at the Columbia House Restaraunt in the Magic Kingdom. They had just what we needed that day - yummy food and air conditioning!!


After lunch we headed for some more rides. Luke didn't last long after filling his tummy up and he crashed in my arms while in line for "It's a Small World". But the good part is that he woke up in time to see everything. This was hands down his favorite ride. He kept pointing and talking about everything he saw.


That night we went to Polynesian Resort - it's connected to the Magic Kingdom by the Monorail. So we just jumped on and rode over to Ohana's for dinner. I think I could eat there every night of the week. So Delish!! But while waiting for our reservation we had some very, very antsy boys. So how do you entertain them? Suckers of course. Thanks Aunt Erin!


Dinner was fun, but Luke was tired (it was a late dinner) and half way through dinner the fireworks started. You can watch the show from the windows in the restaraunt (it has a perfect view), but the noise was scary for my little boy. This picture pretty much sums up how Luke and I felt after dinner.


Landon and Uncle Ricky have a special kind of love for each other. They just have the best time together. I loved watching these two cuties all week. So special. Glad I got a picture of the two of them.



These two have a special love for each other. Ricky and Landon just love spending time together. It is so cute. I'm glad I had a chance to see that, and take a picture!

The next day was our 'day off'... thank goodness. It's good to rest.

0 comments: