This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cuteness

Well, Christmas decorating has been quite frustrating for me this year. Usually I have it taken care of in one day. And everything runs smoothly. But not so much this year. First, I have a very curious, and involved (almost) 2 year old. Use your imagination there :) And something happened to my gorgeous 7ft pre lit Christmas Tree. It wouldn't light up. I tried 2 different times. Then had to have an intervention from Matt to help finish. He ended up just stringing it with lights while I was upstairs trying to get my tree murdering thoughts under control. But on a cute note, I snapped the below photo of Luke playing with our turkey decorations while I was cleaning up. One was a Mama, and the other Baby. And they were kissing each other and following each other around. And telling each other I love you. I melted into a puddle right after this picture.


 Here is our cute boy ready for church. For the life of me, I couldn't get him to look at me without giving me an ugly face, and so I settled for this. Still pretty cute :)



This is what we get to do at least once a day. Thanks Grandpa for such a great gift! Luke is still in love with his Cars book. And will tell stories while he's coloring. We're working on the names of colors now.



Have a great Sunday everyone! Have a cup of hot chocolate for me.

0 comments: