This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

This year Matt and I had planned on having a quiet Thanksgiving with just us and Luke. We both work retail, and this year we both had to work overnight. But has it turned out, we have my sister Marybeth, her kids, and my parents over. I was SO excited!!

We had a blast! I didn't really get any pictures. Between working and having fun, I didn't leave much time for pictures. But Matt and I had a blast. And we're so grateful to our family for coming and making our holiday so much fun.

We love you guys!



As soon as Luke saw Grandpa, he had to pull the blocks out and play. He remembered!

Bruno taking Grandpa for a walk. Haha!


Walking to the park to play with Chad and Liam.



At the Phoenix Zoo.


0 comments: