This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Breast Cancer Walk 2010

Every year Walmart and Best Buy partner up with the American Cancer Society for the MAKING STRIDES AGAINST BREAST CANCER WALK down at Tempe Beach Park. This year Matt and I were both lucky enough to be able to attend. Here are a few snap shots of the fun we had.


This is Matt and Lucas socializing before the event started. We mostly hung out with my peeps. Walmart has a HUGE showing of support. Everywhere you looked there were our Walmart shirts.


Matt had his pink Best Buy shirt. I had my official Walmart "Making Strides" shirt. But Luke didn't have anything. So I had to get a little creative. I wanted to put this year's mission statement on the shirt. "Making strides towards a world with less breast cancer and more birthdays." Well, that was just too long so I went with something a little less wordy.


Our little family.

This is me and a good friend Anthony with a survivor that just totally cracked us up. She was a lot of fun, and let us get a picture with her. For those of you in AZ, doesn't she totally have the AZ state fair cotton candy hair? LOVE IT!



This picture pretty much sums it up. We had a BLAST! The weather was beautiful, we got to hang with awesome people, and support a great cause. Could it get any better?

0 comments: