This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Sunday, November 21, 2010

I love this little face. He's just, just, SO cute. And he's a sweet little guy. I'm not sure when that little white plastic tube came from but he loves taking up to an adult and putting (not so softly) to their mouth so they can blow in it at him and make noise. That is what he's attempting while I took this picture. Look at him flirting with me...."Come on mom, I have a great idea..."


The doggies are always willing play mates for Luke. "Mom can't possible get mad at me if Luke OFFERS me a toy, right?" Luke will look at a toy, play with it, then show it to the dogs.


This dude has 6 teeth now and cutting 2 more. Not sure what's going on in this picture, but it makes me laugh.


Could either of these two be any cuter? Luke was laughing hysterically when Matt put him on his shoulders for the first time. I love my cute boys!




0 comments: