This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Thursday, December 9, 2010

A little bit of Nostaglia

I know it's totally the wrong time of year for me to be posting pictures like this. But let me explain. I had been meaning to find this costume at Halloween time. But I couldn't find it. It just so happens that I end up finding it in a box full of winter sweaters. So I decided I would wash it and put it away with Luke's things. It was sitting around my house and I just kept looking at it. There's alot of my childhood memories tied up in this costume. My mom made it for me when I was a little kid, and I LOVED wearing it. Maybe because everyone told me I was cute. Maybe because I just liked to dress up, or maybe because my mom made it special for me.

Either way, I just couldn't help myself. I had to put it on Luke. So after looking at this costume for about 3 weeks, here you go. I couldn't keep myself from laughing.









Thanks for the memories mom!








0 comments: