This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Help.

No, I haven't forgotten that I have a blog. Sorry for anyone that keeps checking this thing and doesn't see anything new. Between work, baby and Christmas I've been a little swamped. And I was up pretty much all night with a sick little boy.

I am SO tired. And not the fun tired, the oh my gosh it's not even 8am and I think I'm gonna pass out but the baby is squealing and won't sleep for more than 20 minutes in my arms and my butt is getting flat from sitting in the rocking chair for what seems like the rest of my existence tired.

That's it. I'm going downstairs and eating a Christmas cookie. For Breakfast.

Oh help.

If no one hears from me in the next 24hrs send a rescue team. Something bad could have happened, like Luke and I turning into zombies....or worse....all the cookies will be gone.

Just saying.

0 comments: