This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year, right?

Christmas pictures should be posted by now.

Christmas decorations should be cleaned up.

Kitchen should be clean.

I should be showered.

But NO.

I'm sick. Got that cold from Luke....thought I was getting better. But then I got a cough. The cough wouldn't go away. So Wednesday I went to the doctor.

I have bronchitis and probably pneumonia. He said (Dr. Jensen, ironically) that to for sure diagnose me, I'd have to get a chest x-ray. And that would take too long because we're coming up on the long weekend. So he's treating me for it anyways.

So I've been in pj's for 3 straight days. Barely moving. Wishing I at least had the energy to get up and go grab a snack. Good thing I have a great husband that will get me my snack and cough medicine.

This is the best I can do until I can get myself feeling a little better.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and here's wishing you all a wonderful New Year!

0 comments: