This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Natural

Last night Matt and I watched "The Natural" with Robert Redford. It was the first time I'd ever seen the movie. Needless to say that it was AWESOME. It got me thinking about Matt and Luke and whether Lucas would be interested in playing ball like Matt did.

Well, this morning Matt called me into our room, where Luke apparently found Matt's baseball bat. He keeps it near the bed to fend off the boogey men that could come in the middle of the night to bother us.

Our little kiddo couldn't leave it alone. The bat is longer than he is, but he'd just giggle and drag it everywhere he went. So I'm wondering....is he gonna be a "natural?"








0 comments: