This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The fine art of guilt.

I talked to my Mom today on the phone. She asked if I posted anything on the blog lately. I told her no, and all my very logical reasons for why it's been quiet. We had a nice chat and I hung up. And suddenly I felt like my mom was giving me a guilt trip over the telephone wires. I had this nagging feeling that I needed to post something. Now, logically, I know my mom wasn't trying to guilt me, but magically I just needed to respond to my mom's subliminal request. So I'm going overboard and posting a bunch of things today so I can feel like a good daughter again :)


Feels better to get that off my chest already. Love you Mommy. Hahahahaha!

Playing cars with Minnie


Trying to get me to play with him.



Singing songs in his rocking chair with his cars.


0 comments: