This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Laying Low

We've been pretty quiet over here for a while. It's been too stinking hot to do anything. And now Luke and I are dealing with a little touch of a cold - and really I don't think colds are allowed when it's sunny and 110 degrees out. It just feels wrong. But we had a storm come through and it's cooled things off to about 90 and I got so excited that I pull out all my sweaters and ran out an bought ingredients to make cinnamon rolls. Okay, maybe I'm not wearing sweaters yet. But it's nice to dream.

This morning I woke to it being 71 degrees out. HALLELUJAH! So little mister had been lounging out on the deck. And I opened the windows. It's been wonderful. Here's a few pictures. Maybe if I don't totally fail making cinnamon rolls, I'll post a picture of that. It'll be my first time making them and I'm a little scared. Yeast scares me. And the idea of me dealing with dough. I think I'll call my Mommy for moral support.

Other than that, we're just resting up and planning out what we're packing for our trip to DISNEY WORLD! Seriously, Matt is so excited he's regressed at least 15 years. It's kinda cute ;)

0 comments: