This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Monday, April 26, 2010

Best friend Break up

Dear Pacifier,

I know we've been through a lot together. Ever since the first night I met you at the hospital, I knew we'd be close. Inseparable, you and I, we had something special. Mom and Dad always tried to make sure that we had quality time together. You made the good times great, the bad times bearable, and sleepy time comfier.

But all good things must come to an end. And I have to say best friend, you have been replaced.


Lately, I've met someone new. And this new friend is Awesome! I never have to wait for Mom to realize I need him, like I did with you. This friend is readily available 24 hours a day.




'New' friend makes noises. Loud noises, soft noises. I love it. And it makes Dad laugh at me. And let's face it, I like the attention. You never made noises.

Oh, did I mention, they're twins? How cool is that? And if I want, I can make sooo much noise this way.

Thanks for everything pacifier, but in case you didn't notice, I'm a big boy now. And I need a friend that will keep growing with me. Plus, I can talk and smile with my new friend, something I could never do with you.
But don't worry. Even though we've broken up, Mom will keep you around for a little while longer, just in case I miss you.
Love,
Lucas

0 comments: