This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby, you give me grey hair already.

Matt and I have had a few days off and I've been trying to be better at taking pictures. Most of the pictures are from things that happen upstairs. But in all fairness, that's where we keep the camera, upstairs by the computer.

Our little goofy goober has decided he's a bit of a dare devil. And he's giving mom grey hair. Take a look.


This one is not so scary. Just funny. What we will do to get a laugh out of him. But he loves being upside down and thrown in the air.



This is a good shot of his "little toofers". But now he'll chomp down on your baby finger if it gets too close to his mouth. Very dangerous...



This is how I find him after every nap now. Sometimes he'll even be hanging over the side as much as he can. Ugh. Totally freaks me out. We're lowering the crib again. And most days he'll throw everything on the floor. We keep extra pacifiers in his crib now so he'll have a back up. But they'll all be on the floor before it's over. Along with his stuffed animals and blankie.

This is the trick that I feel my hair changing spontaneously every time he does it. I actually had a hard time getting a good picture of it. He weebles and wobbles all over the place. And then he'll start to let go one hand to reach out to you. I just get nauseous thinking about it. And I can't stop him. He just flips over so fast and races to stand up....must think it's funny for mom to almost pass out every day.



But he's so darn cute that I try to ignore all the emergency visits that are bound to happen. I'll just think about his little smile.

0 comments: