This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Saturday, September 18, 2010

I should be vacuuming...

but I'm not.


I should be making a delicious chocolate sheet cake.


but I'm not.


I should be doing laundry.


but I'm not.


I should be dusting, sweeping, mopping.


but I'm not.


Instead I'm holding my baby who could possibly be scarred for life because I tried to vacuum when he was awake. and in the room. and on the floor.

Silly mommy.

Looks like it's going to be a long night of doing all the chores I should be doing now.

Oh well. I guess I'll just snuggle my emotionally damaged, completely adorable baby a little longer.

p.s. - normally I don't like vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and cleaning in general (still haven't figured out how to live without doing such tasks). But Matt invited the guys that work for him over for a BBQ tomorrow afternoon. Hence, the cleaning. Will try to take some pictures to post.

0 comments: