This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Luke!





































This year we are celebrating Luke's birthday on Saturday so we could gather some family together. We went with a Mickey Mouse theme, and I decorated a little and made Mickey Mouse cupcakes. Since it was 74 degrees out we BBQ'd, of course. We didn't really want anything big so we just invited Chad and Mary (Ranger & Liam) and Erin and Aric (Brayden, Riley, & Carter).



We had a blast. It was so great getting all the family together. And all those boys in the house! It completely cracked me up. All the boys took turns riding in and pushing around each other in Luke's car stroller out back. I wish I had pictures or video of this. It was hilarious. And probably dangerous too. They would take off running and try to make tight corners. That stroller is not made for such abuse, and it would nearly tip over every time. The boys loved it. And can I say that you could tell when it was a the pusher of the car was a sibling of the rider of in the car. They were much less concerned for the well being of the rider.


I also set up the pop tent that Luke got for Christmas. Cousin Liam thought that was the best thing ever. He kept running in and out and giggling. All the while we had movies on the TV and just enjoyed each other's company. I only have a few pictures that Matt snapped. I always forget to take enough pictures when people are over. Easily distracted I suppose.



SQUIRREL!




Just saying.
We wish all of the people we love and care about that live so far away could have been with us. We're so happy to have this special boy with us. This year has flown by, I can't believe it's been a year. How grateful I am to have this little miracle in my life and blessed to see him grow and learn everyday.

0 comments: