This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Let me apologize before hand...

If you're offended by the material I just posted online, I'm sorry. But I live in the real world. And in the real world your son gets into drawers in your bathroom that he shouldn't. And then he makes a giant mess.

And while you're in the other room you hear him laughing hysterically....and then silence. Then more hysterical laughter. You go to inspect. And you find all your personal items distributed around the floor, JUST in case you might need them. How thoughtful.
This was the only actual toy in the room. Tried giving it to him to distract, but he'd rather just keep my personal items. Great.


Oh. Did I mention he totally thinks he's awesome?

0 comments: