This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Saturday, January 22, 2011

What is this house a Nudist Colony?

The other day I layed Luke down for his nap despite the fact that he was NOT acting tired. Thought he would just sing himself to sleep, he does that quite a lot.

Well, an hour later he was still awake. Matt and I could hear him singing and talking. So I decided to just give in and get him up.

I walked into his room and he was standing up dancing in place....with only his shirt on!

I'll spare you the photos. And to be honest I was too busy yelling for Matt to come look at his son to really remember to get the camera. Oh and I was laughing hysterically because Luke was giggling like crazy. He knew what he was doing.

Just a little story to brighten the day :)

0 comments: