This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Wednesday, May 18, 2011

First Haircut!

Luke's hair has finally been cut! I know. I held on longer than I probably should have. His hair was getting so long and curly that he would look like the cutest little girl when he would put my headbands on. Sad....but oh so funny.

I took him to a children's hair cut place. Matt and I never have days off together anymore so it was IMPOSSIBLE to try to arrange it so that both of us could be there. Luke did really well. He was definitely nervous, and he whined a couple times. But other than that he was a champ! The only problem was that he was so interested in what was around him that he kept turning his head.

Here are a couple pictures from the haircut place and then at home.



We got the 1st haircut package that included a certificate, this photo, and they saved some of his hair.


No more mullet! Nice and cleaned up in the back.


Up close front view. I had them leave some length on top so I could still see his curls. So cute.


1 comments:

rsmith145 said...

He is so adorable! I love seeing pictures of him! :)

(Also, Orange Leaf is a new self-serve frozen yogurt place a few minutes from my house. It's probably the best thing that ever happened to my city.)