This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Photographer

Really? How is it possible? My son can use my camera.... like really?

The other day I heard Luke talking to himself in the other room. And let's face it...he does that A LOT. No need for worry. Then I heard the clicking of the camera. Ah what? Yep, he got the camera. And when I found him he had the strap around his neck and pointing the lens at his face talking away and taking pictures.

Hmmm....well at least he understands the process. I mean what 16 month old would know that the strap goes around your neck and the lens pointed at your face? Well, I guess that tells you how many pictures I really take :)


0 comments: