This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Things have been pretty quiet around here lately. After Easter, we're just trying to bounce back from the little cold we caught and get use to the new routine. I officially went back to working overnights on April 25th. I had a lot of anxiety since it didn't work out really well for me last rotation. But I was pregnant before....and it really affects my body's coping skills. This time it has been better, but it's still hard. I hardly see the boys while I'm working. And when I have my days off I feel exhausted and not as involved as I should be. But those are kinks we'll just have to work on.

But Little Jensen is starting to learn how to climb out of his crib. Eeek! It totally stresses me out. I just imagine him getting mangled. I know it's irrational. But that's the kind of worrier that I am. I caught a couple pictures of this little escape artist and thought I'd post them.





So really, if you have any suggestions on how to teach him to climb out without killing himself. I'd appreciate it :)

0 comments: