This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Tuesday, May 17, 2011

You won't like me when I'm hungry

Nothing could be more true than that statement. Luke turns into hulk-baby (minus the green) when he needs to eat. He's learning to feed himself and has gotten pretty proficient at it lately. I still help him. I usually have a spoon too and give him bites in between his attempts.

He sometimes decides that since mom is feeding him, he needs to feed mom. And he'll offer me a bite of his yummy food. How sweet. Not very appetizing, but sweet.

And he's learned the cautionary tool of blowing on his food before eating it. He will do that to everything: mac & cheese, yogurt, cookies, banana, string cheese, noodles. You name it. The world is a scary place my friends. We've learned it the hard way...better cool everything down before we go to town on it.


0 comments: