This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Monday, March 8, 2010

This and That

Here's a random sampling of pictures I've taken in the past few days:




This little guy's personality has really blossomed lately. He's cooing when happy and he's giving the most exquisite smiles when you can coax one out. This is a picture of him trying to talk to me. I have video, but I'm having a hard time getting it downloaded on blogspot. Don't worry, I'm working on it.


Gotta love these piggies!



"Thank you Momma!!" His content face after food. And his face is relatively clean too! You wouldn't believe how messy this kiddo is when he eats. I can't even imagine what solid food is going to be like. I'll have to dress him in garbage bags.



His hair is getting a little wave in it. Hard to tell if it's getting curly.....


Me and my little Luigi (my little nickname for him that stuck when I was pregnant with him). He's starting to look more like me the older he gets. Pretty cute kid!

0 comments: