This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Wednesday, March 3, 2010

When you cry, I cry!

Sorry I don't have any pictures for this story. They would've been priceless.

We've been working on tummy time for Lucas. And let me tell you it's a chore. He HATES it. I tough through it because I know it's good for him. But apparently it's not just hard for mom.

Tim just goes into a dither when the baby cries. Well, let me clarify.... Lucas goes into his frantic scream/cry of complete and utter panic. He came running into the baby's room with his eyes practically bugging out, nose in the air sniffing. Probably thought the house was on fire and Lucas was letting us all know.

Then he was jumping and trying to scramble his way to the top of the crib to see what his poor baby brother was suffering from. So I bent down the bumper so he could stick his little snout in between the slats. He surely crammed his nose in as far as it would go....looking at his little friend suffering.

That's when the water works started for Tim. He just cried and cried and cried. Then he'd jump back up, cram his nose between the slats, and start all over again. Now, I can take a lot of things. But to see my Baby Lucas, AND my Baby Tim crying was more than I could take.

I pulled Lucas out of the crib and bent down so that Tim could see that he was okay. Well, that little dog sniffed and kissed every square inch of that little boy. So thankful he was okay. Tim to the rescue! Not sure how much tummy time we'll accomplish around this house if that's what I have to go through every time :)

And I couldn't help but smile, and giggle a little bit. If only I had video of that.....

0 comments: