This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Saturday, May 8, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine!

This is a picture of our silly guy asleep, just before waking up for the morning. He usually will wake between 6am and 7am. He's a pretty early riser, but that's because Mommy has to work and it takes FOREVER to get both of us clothed, fed, and out of the house on time. It's great when Matt has the day off because I can sleep in a whole extra hour! Yipee!! But since I had vacation all this week I thought I'd show everyone how cute he is when he wakes up. He usually will sing to himself for a little while. Longer if he's feeling it, and shorter when he's very very hungry.


This is a snapshot of what I get to see every morning. And I love it! He's "The best part of waking up". For me anyways.

0 comments: