This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day!


What a wonderful day! We've been a little down in the dumps lately. But today has been all sunshine and roses! About time! I needed a really nice, relaxing day with my boys. And I got it!
Lucas let me sleep in until 6:30am. YES! and I walk into his room to see this beautiful face staring at me. It's been too long since I've seen my happy boy. Teething is no fun.






This is the look he usually sports. Fingers in the mouth, and making funny noises.

And could I resist a chubby boy picture? NO WAY! He was happy ALL day long.


Even Matt felt pretty good today. They're so cute together.....Awww.


0 comments: