This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lazy Saturday Morning

Matt has a 3-day weekend this week, and we were feeling very lazy this morning. Matt snuck out of bed and took care of Lucas for his morning feeding so I could sleep a little longer. When I woke up and found them, this is what I saw.





Even Lucas was feeling lazy. He just wanted to snuggle on Daddy's pillow in bed.

I decided to go make some breakfast downstairs, when I hear Matt calling me. I walk into this cute scene. "Momma" Minnie taking car of her baby.




It still amazes me how careful and gentle she is with her new baby. She just loves him so much!








0 comments: