This is our way of keeping in touch with the important people in our life that live far away! And it's our way of celebrating the little things in life that make us smile. Hope you enjoy. Leave us a comment. We'd love to hear from you!



Monday, February 22, 2010

A Visit from My Sister

My sister MaryBeth came to visit us on the 16th. Can't even tell you how excited I was. We had a blast. We mostly just hung out around the house with Lucas, but we did make a few excursions out to shop. I had a blast. It was AWESOME to see her again (I don't see my sisters enough!).




She pretty much turned into a baby hog....but I didn't mind. And neither did Lucas. He really warmed up to his Auntie. She fed him during the day and would play little games with him. You can tell she's a pro.


Minnie was doing her Momma-Dog dutie and kept an eye on MB and Lucas. But mostly she just wanted to be in all the pictures. This one cracked me up because she sat up right as I clicked the picture.


This is mostly where Minnie would hang out. Wherever the baby was....and she usually layed on MB's feet.



We tried to get a nice picture of us together before she left on the 20th, but we kept getting the giggles. Sister thing I guess. We did manage to get a decent one. But this one was funnier. I do have some great pictures from when we dyed our hair, but I was forbidden from posting them. And I'm trying to be good.....but one of these days I just might have to....they're hilarious!
Thanks for the visit MaryBeth! Wish we had more time together, and wish you lived closer. But we'll remember this visit forever! Love you!!!!!
P.S. - we need to figure out how to do a sister's weekend and wrangler Lisa in the mix! Or our other sisters too.....you know who you are (Jen, Michelle, Debbie, Mary) !!!!

0 comments: